Sunday, March 01, 2020

Magic Happens - First new parade at Disneyland in 10 years!



I don't know about you, but I had not realized that it's been 10 years since Disneyland last created an original parade!  That's a lot of Mickey's Soundsational Parade, The Electric Light Parade, Paint the Night and Pixar Pal's Parade that I've seen over and over...so Magic Happens was a breath of fresh air.

This larger than life, super colorful and catchy music-filled parade is one you won't want to miss on your next visit to Disneyland.  There are lots of good spots to view this parade, as characters and dancers interact on both sides of the street.

So check out my video below and leave me a comment telling me what you think!



#groundtravel #disneyland #magichappens #parade #disney #parade2020 #brandnewparade #disneylandparade #frozen2 #coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment