Sunday, July 27, 2014

Contact Information

Please email or comment on my blog with specific questions or comments you might have.  It might take me longer to respond to an email than to a comment made directly on the post you have a question about, so I suggest you comment before you email.

I love to hear from people reading my blog!  It makes me happy to know that others are enjoying what I post and possibly benefiting from it as well.  I also love ideas/suggestions for future trips and excursions to do on those trips.  Who knows, your idea might just make it into a post with a shout out to you :)

So please don't hesitate to comment/email me your thoughts.



Thanks!



Email: 
heather.knightson@gmail.com


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, just emailed you to see if you could provide me with a blank NCL form after watching your excellent video on how to reclaim gratuities if you prefer to tip individually.

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did respond! Check your email to see, but if it didn't come through, email me again and I'll resend it.

      Delete
  3. Could you please send me the form for norwegian cruise line that I need to reclaim the service charge. Much appreciated
    Diana

    ReplyDelete