Monday, March 30, 2015

Festival of the Lion King - Disney's Animal Kingdom



Here is a short clip of an amazing production at Disney's Animal Kingdom park in Orlando, Florida.  I had heard good things prior to my visit about this show, but never did I expect something that was this good.  The show manages to capture your attention no matter where you sit in the four-sided theater, and involve everyone in the audience with their "character"...a lion, elephant, giraffe or warthog.  From dancers playing with fire to aerial acrobatics, the show is non-stop moving energy.  I particularly enjoyed the singers.  Disney always manages to find actors who fit their role very well, and these singers were excellent!  Make time to see this show when you visit Disney's Animal Kingdom Park.

Enjoy my short clip of the show below!  The quality is not as great as it could be, I was using a little point-and-shoot camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment